The Edible Campus Gardens are available for class tours and projects. Various classes use the gardens as a living learning laboratory.
Academic classes in the gardens
- Environmental & Sustainability Studies: ENVST 3280, Organic Gardening, Fall Semester (cross-listed as ENVST 328 in Continuing Education)
- Biology: BIOL 3460, Global Environmental Issues, Spring Semester (cross-listed as ENVST 3460)
- Doing research on sustainable agriculture or organic gardening? Check out this great research guide to help.
If you an instructor interested in using the campus gardens for a class project or tour, please contact Gardens Coordinator Jessica Kemper for more information.
Projects in the gardens
- Student and class projects with the Edible Campus Gardens are welcome year-round
- With the help of SCIF, many students have completed projects in the garden including the hoop house and living fence