The SUSL/C course attributes are awarded to courses that integrate key sustainability concepts.
Sustainability course attributes are applied to courses that integrate fundamental concepts of sustainability including equity, economy, and environment. Courses from across campus have Sustainability-Limited and Sustainability-Complete attributes.
What are the course attributes?
- Sustainability—Limited (SUSL): Course content incorporates a unit or module on sustainability or a sustainability challenge, includes one or more sustainability-focused activities, or integrates sustainability issues throughout the course.
- Sustainability—Complete (SUSC): Course content identifies and describes the relationship between the course topic, equity, economy, and environmental dimensions.
Sustainability course attributes:
- Help you navigate to courses with sustainability content relevant to your interests;
- Graduate-level courses can be counted towards the Interdisciplinary Graduate Certificate in Sustainability;
- Undergraduate courses are eligible for elective status for undergraduate Environmental & Sustainability Studies majors.
Which courses have attributes?